Join Our Team!
CoolCare has a vibrant and passionate team. You’ll feel the energy in the office as soon as you walk through the door! It’s a place where people take pride in what they do and get satisfaction from making a difference to our customers’ working lives. That’s who we want in our team. Like-minded people who care about what they do, show great skill and want to keep on developing.
What our peeps say they like about working at CoolCare:
- Super passionate team
- Sharing the same goal of making CoolCare4 the very best
- Providing our customers with a great experience
- All ideas are welcome
- No two days are the same
- Freedom to continuously improve
- Knowing that we are benefiting care homes across the country
- Positive working environment and the can-do attitude
- Surrounded by a motivated development team
Customer Success Manager
In the role of Customer Success Manager, you will help our customers to succeed in their business goals through an excellent customer experience of CoolCare’s product and services. If you like engaging with customers to delight them; enjoy a busy day; and relish a varied work, this is the role for you!
As the main point of contact for our customers, you will understand what business outcomes they want to achieve and help them to achieve that through use of CoolCare’s products and services. You will be their representative in the business, ensuring colleagues deliver services in a timely and effective manner to meet defined customer outcomes, continuing to improve the quality of service we provide in everything we do.
You will maximise the customer experience at each and every touch point a customer has with us by establishing and maintaining our customer “universe”. You will maintain continuous engagement over the customer lifecycle based on pre-defined communication plans. In doing so, you will proactively review customer accounts against their stated objectives, finding ways to improve their experience and informing them of our latest company news and initiatives.
- Create and deliver Customer Success Plans (CSP) for your customers
- Monitor progress against the CSP.
- Regularly report and check on customer status to highlight any potential future issues.
- Share useful content, guidance and service updates to customers to ensure they meet.
- Manage the transition of customers from CoolCare3 to CoolCare4, ensuring they are informed and supported to move at an appropriate time for them.
- Coordinating migrations to ensure all customers are moved to the new software before the legacy system reaches end-of-life.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Manage the full lifecycle of the software installation and migration process. Liaising with all departments to ensure customer goals are met.
- Manage the full lifecycle of the customer cancellation process.
- Effectively handle customer complaints.
- Develop excellent customer relations, being the first port of call for all customer queries, feeding any changes or intelligence gathered back into CSPs for review
- Manage and process hardware orders.
- Maintain and develop a CRM database.
- Respond to and follow up enquiries by post, telephone, email, live chat and personal visits.
- All other duties as deemed reasonable by your Line Manager
Required Attributes and Experience
- Over 1 year of relevant customer success/customer service experience
- Ideally, experience working in health/social care software
- Analytic ability to identify customer needs
- Previous customer experience, service and sales skill.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Impeccable organisational ability
- High level of proficiency in written and spoken communication
- Good IT and literacy
- Excellent presentational skills
- £20-25k p/a basic salary depending on experience
- Migration commission
- Company bonus scheme
The role is based in Garforth nr. Leeds. We will continue to work predominantly remotely during the pandemic, however.
We pop our candidates through a two-stage interview process. First is a face-to-face or telephone interview. Following that is a task-based session, during which we’ll work through some scenarios to make sure we’re a good fit.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org