Join Our Team!
CoolCare has a vibrant and passionate team. You’ll feel the energy in the office as soon as you walk through the door! It’s a place where people take pride in what they do and get satisfaction from making a difference to our customers’ working lives. That’s who we want in our team. Like-minded people who care about what they do, show great skill and want to keep on developing.
What our peeps say they like about working at CoolCare:
- Super passionate team
- Sharing the same goal of making CoolCare4 the very best
- Providing our customers with a great experience
- All ideas are welcome
- No two days are the same
- Freedom to continuously improve
- Knowing that we are benefiting care homes across the country
- Positive working environment and the can-do attitude
- Surrounded by a motivated development team
Are you an IT enthusiast who loves helping customers to resolve their queries and assist them in getting the most out of an application? We’ve got a role for you.
In the role of software support engineer, you will be responsible for supporting customers to a high standard for both technical and non-technical system issues and queries. Ensuring that you understand the customer’s needs, you will provide solutions, advice and recommendations for any questions, issues or concerns raised by our customers in order for them to effectively use the system.
Surrounding you is a team of awesome customer service and development colleagues who you’ll interact with using your expert product knowledge to advise and train the team, as well as securing the best outcome for the customer. You will be responsible for gathering requirements from customers and investigating bugs in order to provide vital information to our development team.
You will uphold our brand values in every aspect of your role to ensure that CoolCare’s brand values are met through our service delivery.
The main responsibilities of your role will require you to:
- Ensure the customer support line is covered during open hours.
- Troubleshoot, identify and resolve CoolCare and hardware issues.
- Assist customers in ascertaining data and information otherwise inaccessible to them.
- Create SQL reports for CoolCare3 report generator.
- Assist customers in maintaining data in their databases via deletion and updates of data.
- Assist customers with product guidance, basic training and product tips.
- Configure, dispatch and assist with the installation of hardware.
- Proactively monitor servers/systems and report issues to appropriate teams.
- Install and configure new customer databases and homes.
- Advise, manage and conduct CoolCare3 to CoolCare4 migrations.
- Audit users and maintain security of CoolCare’s internal databases.
- Ensure customers are informed of system downtime in appropriate timeframe.
- Gather business requirements, and provide guidance to the development team for CoolCare suggestions.
- Investigate bugs, ascertain required details for them and provide relevant guidance to the development team.
- Delete and maintain accurate CoolCare databases.
- Maintain the CRM database.
- Create process documents and guides in line with company policy.
- Assist the wider team with troubleshooting and customer queries.
- Keep customers updated on development progress and latest updates.
- Produce accurate and timely KPI’s and reports for ticket handling.
- All other duties deemed reasonable by your line manager.
Required Attributes and Experience:
We are looking for a candidate with experience of working with customers and CRM / ITSM systems along with proven ability of supporting software and other technical systems:
- Previous customer service experience.
- Previous IT support experience or qualification.
- Excellent teamworking skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisational
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High level of proficiency in written and spoken communication.
- Excellent IT and literacy skills.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary dependent on experience. Please enquire for more details. Main benefit? Awesome colleagues and a fun place to work.
We pop our candidates through a two-stage interview process. First is a face-to-face or telephone interview. Following that is a task-based session, during which we’ll work through some scenarios to make sure we’re a good fit.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com