Join Our Team!
CoolCare has a vibrant and passionate team. You’ll feel the energy in the office as soon as you walk through the door! It’s a place where people take pride in what they do and get satisfaction from making a difference to our customers’ working lives. That’s who we want in our team. Like-minded people who care about what they do, show great skill and want to keep on developing.
Are you an experienced Sales Manager with care sector experience looking for a bit of excitement? Yes? Well we have the role for you!
We’re looking for a Senior Sales Manager to join our epic team and spread the word about our awesome software, CoolCare.
About the Role
You will be responsible for identifying business opportunities, contacting potential customers and generating sales leads by developing a strategic sales approach for our Care Home Management Software, CoolCare. We are really passionate about our customers so when taking each potential customer from initial enquiry through to installation, you will ensure our customers receive a smooth transition using our software, aiding positive customer experience and sentiment.
Love meeting new people and networking?
You will be our spokesperson for the brand and product, providing knowledgeable demonstrations of the CoolCare software during customer visits. You’ll also be the energetic face of CoolCare at relevant shows and conferences.
Spread the word
Working with our Marketing Team, you will also identify opportunities for promoting CoolCare to compliment your targeted sales approach. A key part of your role will be working with commercial partners to advance new business opportunities and expand CoolCare’s reach within the sector.
Bring out the best
It’s also your time to inspire. In your capacity as a senior team member, you will coach and mentor your sales colleagues to support their professional development, encouraging them to hone their sales skills.
- Competitive basic salary
- Car allowance
- Quarterly performance-based commission structure
…plus, we’re a pretty awesome bunch to work with!
Required Attributes and Experience
- At least five years of relevant sales experience
- Previous experience and knowledge of the social care/health care industry
- Experience in software sales would also be desirable
- Impeccable organisational ability
- Excellent presentational skills
- High level of proficiency in written and spoken communication
- Good IT and mobile device literacy
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software
- Professional approach
Are you a motivated individual looking for a new opportunity in software development? CoolCare currently has a position available for a Senior Developer to join our dynamic team.
What our peeps say they like about working at CoolCare:
- Super passionate team
- Sharing the same goal of making CoolCare4 the very best
- Providing our customers with a great experience
- All ideas are welcome
- No two days are the same
- Freedom to continuously improve
- Knowing that we are benefiting care homes across the country
- Positive working environment and the can-do attitude
- Surrounded by a motivated development team
What we are looking for:
- You are a creative individual and interested in exploring and continually learning new ideas.
- You are not content to leave things as they are.
- You want to do things the right way even if it’s not the easiest.
- Strong communication skills, particularly in a team environment.
- You’ve developed software using Agile methodologies and are familiar with TDD, BDD and Pair Programming practices to name a few.
- You have used a Web Application framework such as Rails, ASP.NET MVC, Spring MVC.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in DevOps practices
- Exposure to front end frameworks such as Vue.js
- Experience mentoring other team members
- Exposure to the Care sector
The Joel Test
- Do we use source control? Yes
- Can we make a build in one step? Yes
- Do we make daily builds? Yes
- Do we have a bug database? Yes
- Do we fix bugs before writing new code? Yes
- Do we have an up-to-date schedule? Yes
- Do we have a spec? Yes
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions? Yes
- Do we use the best tools money can buy? Yes
- Do we have testers? Yes
- Do new candidates write code during their interview? Yes
- Do we do hallway usability testing? No
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary dependent on experience. Please enquire for more details. Main benefit? Awesome colleagues and a fun place to work.
We pop our candidates through a two-stage interview process. First is a face-to-face or telephone interview. Following that is a Pair Programming session, during which you’ll be writing a small application.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org