Guides & Policies
How can we help?
- Staff Portal Shortcut on Your Phone Guide on how to add a shortcut to the staff portal to your phone's home screen.
- Portal and Messaging for the Care Home Guide to how the care home can use CoolCare4 to interact with Messaging and the Staff Portal that the staff can log into from their own devices. See separate guide for staff use of the portal.
- Staff Portal – Homes without CoolCare Rota Guide to using the CoolCare4 staff portal, for staff members to view worked hours, upcoming shifts and book holidays. For homes not using the rota.
- Staff Portal – Employee Guide Guide to using the CoolCare4 staff portal, for staff members to view worked hours, upcoming shifts and book holidays.
- Training Handout Set-up coolcare. Add users. Add user-groups. Tailor the system. System-configuration and Look-ups.
- Getting Set-Up A step-by-step guide on setting up your care home on CoolCare4. Guidance includes setting-up and managing: Manage User Groups. User Group Settings. Financial Settings. Payroll Settings. Timesheet and Rota Settings. Staff Settings. Home Settings. Timesheet and Rota Settings. What Are Lookups. Fee Contract Terms Lookup. Ledger Item Types Lookup. Supplier Types Lookup. Departments Lookup. Statutory Holiday Lookup. Ethnic Origin Lookup. Day Period Lookup. Staff Lookups. Ethnic Origin Lookup. Qualification Lookup. Reason For Leaving Lookup. Reason For Absence Lookup. Residential Lookups. Dependency Level Lookup. Nursing Band Lookup. Permanency Lookup; Types Lookup. Home Lookups. Financial Lookups. Nominal Codes Lookup. Billable Extra Lookup. Care Types Lookup. Staff Positions. Pay Rate. Pay Elements. Pay Sage Codes. Residential Lookups. Rooms.
- Staff Records The Staff Records section is where you find and record staff details on CoolCare4. As well as current staff member’s records you can also access the records for any leavers should you require it. Within the Staff File you can record various types of data which we will cover in this guide. Managing staff records. New Starters. Processing new starters. uploading staff photo. Staff details. Employment details. Identification and forms. Uk working eligibility. Bank details. Staff contacts. Human resources. Inserting a contract. Documents. Uploading. Downloading. Position and contracted hours. Adding a new contract. Contract change. Extra positions. Pool workers. Appraisals and supervisions. Holidays. Absences. Training. Timesheets. Assigning iButtons. Individual timesheets. Leavers. Processing leavers. Leavers list.
- Staff Rota In CoolCare4 the Rota is used for tracking and keeping a record of what shifts staff members are working and when shifts require covering. It is a useful tool for making sure that there are enough staff members present in the care home for each shift.
- Staff Timesheets The timesheets are where all clocking information is processed and links to payroll to determine how many hours staff members will be paid for based on the times they clocked in and out. The timesheets can be viewed at two different levels, per home showing all the timesheets for all staff members and per staff member showing all timesheets for a specific staff member. Managing timesheets. Checking a timesheet. Clocking in and out. assigning iButtons. Clocking in machine. Manual clocking in and out. Adding a manual clock. Snapping to shift. Not snapping to shift. Adding shifts. Editing shifts or Changing shifts. Position worked. Locking timesheets and unlocking timesheets. Export. Budget vs timesheet. Budget vs planned. Timesheet totals.
- Staff Payroll – Pay Rates The Payroll section is used for analysing, managing and exporting payroll data from CoolCare. The guide is for “Pay Rates” in which a payroll report can be run which includes pay rates, this is to be used when you are outsourcing your payroll to an external company.
- Staff Payroll – Sage CSV The Payroll section is used for analysing, managing and exporting payroll data from CoolCare. This guide is for “Sage CSV” which is used to produce an export from CoolCare which can then be imported into Sage.
- Enquiries and Occupancy CoolCare4 allows you to manage the Occupancy of your care home within the system and keep track of the types of Occupancy in your care home. In CoolCare4 you are also able to manage the enquiries you receive and take them straight through from start to finish keeping track of each stage of the enquiry process as you go. Managing occupancy. Occupancy overview. Occupancy reports. Admission and discharge. Average occupancy. Occupancy levels. Enquiry reports. Enquiry contact details. Enquiry performance. Finance reports. Income analysis details. Enquiry management. Enquiries list. New enquiry. Enquiry 1/2. Enquiry 2/2. Active enquiries. Enquiry Filter. To Do List. Updating an Enquiry. Adding Step Entries. Adding Notes. Adding Tasks. Provide Brochure. Decline Brochure. Visit. Plan. Add Assessment. Decline Assessment. Plan for Admission. Decline Admission. Enquiry Status. Event Log. Active Enquiry. On Hold Enquiry. Arrange Visit. Decline Visit.
- Residents The Residents section on CoolCare4 is denoted by its green colour. This is where all resident records are stored in CoolCare4 and the location of where you manage the resident records. Residents. Resident Admissions. Admitting Residents. Admission Details. Resident Details. Resident Records. Resident Photo. Changing Rooms. Other Details. Room History. Previous Admissions. Contacts. Managing Resident contacts. Documents. Uploading Documents. General Notes. Absences. Managing Absences. Absent Residents Widget. Resident Absence Report. Discharging Resident. Notice of Discharge. Full Resident Details Report. Reporting. Resident Contacts Report. Resident Missing Details Report. List. Between Dates. Absences. Discharges.
- Resident Invoicing Within the billing section you can manage a resident’s weekly fee, contracts and accounts, funding type, contract references, billable extras, personal ledger, and view historical invoices.
- Home Ledger When your Care Home requires any Maintenance performing which comes at a cost, or if there are any trips that the home takes the residents on, these should be recorded to keep track of the outgoings. Often, the Home Ledger is used for resident comfort funds. Managing resident ledger and home ledger. Inserting a ledger item, authorising a ledger item. Exporting the ledger. Cash ledger. Inserting a credit. Inserting a debit.
No results found.